Krogerfeedback 50 Fuel Points: In this article, we will share all the details with you about Kroger feedback. Kroger feedback, also known as the Kroger feedback customer satisfaction survey on its official website, the name of the website is www.krogerfeedback.com. By filling out the online survey, the customers can win gift hampers, and also coupons. Kroger, based out of Ohio, is also one of the largest American supermarket company. The company was founded in the year 1883 AD and is known to provide services similar to that of Walmart, and other retail companies. The company has employed around 35,000 workers and is involved in organic business, jewelry business, and merchandise.
What is this Kroger Feed customer satisfaction survey?
The reason behind starting this survey by Kroger was to understand the mindset of the customers. The company wanted to understand what a customer goes through while purchasing the product, what goes on in the mind of the customer, and also how the service given by the company can be improved. Not only has this, by filling out the survey, the customers also won gifts, and hampers. In short, the company wants to understand the satisfaction level of the customers while they are purchasing the product. The customer has to just fill the form by visiting the website and share their experience.
What all prizes the customer can win after filling out the survey?
The customer can win free fuel points, gift cards, and hampers.
Who can participate in the Kroger Feedback survey?
Below mentioned are the requirements that you need to fulfill in order to participate in the feedback survey:
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- The customer should know either English language or Spanish language.
- It is very important to have a proper connection with internet.
- The customer should also have a working email address.
- The customer should be residing in any of the 50 states of USA.
- The customer should also have a receipt from the store and it should also have an invitation code on the same. The receipt should not be more than seven weeks old.
- If you want to participate in the survey, you do not need to make any purchase at that point in time.
- If you are an employee within the company or are a family member of the employee, you are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- This survey will take around 20 minutes.
- You can either enter online or with the help of a mail.
- There is no limit to entering online or with the help of the mail.
How to fill Krogerfeedback.com Customer Satisfaction Survey form?
Once you have read all the pointers mentioned above, you can start filling the online survey with the help of the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, visit the website www.krogerfeedback.com. You can visit the same through any browser like Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, etc.
- As soon as you enter the website, you will be asked to enter the date of the purchase, the time of the purchase and also your entry ID. You do not need to worry about anything. You will get all these details on the receipt that you have received from the Kroger store.
- Before clicking on the start button and starting the survey, make sure that the information that you have entered is correct.
- Once you click on the Start button, you will be asked various questions related to your experience with the store, related to cleanliness, questions related to the product, and many others. Make sure that you answer all the questions honestly and then click on the submit button.
- Before ending the survey, you will be also asked to submit additional feedback as well. This includes suggestions as well.
If you do not want to fill the survey online, you can always do the same with the help of mail. Start by preparing a postcard and add all your details like that of your name, your address and also your phone number. Once you have done that, the postcard should be sent to the given address: customer survey monthly sweepstakes, PMI station, PO box 3547, Southbury.
Kroger Customer Service Number:
Store & Product Inquiry: 1-800-576-4377.
The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Kroger Contact Details
Kroger Super Market,Rolla, MO : +1 573-364-2721 ( Open until 12:00 am )
Kroger Grocery Store, KingWood, TX: +1 281-318-1194 ( Open until 1:00 am )
Kroger Grocery Store,Athens, GA : +1 706-715-3738 ( Open until 1:00 am )
In order to keep the survey, the company finds out the winner with the help of a lucky draw.