Quickpayportal: Are you looking for a way to pay your medical bills online? If your answer is yes then you at the right platform. In this article, we will share all the details with you about Quickpayportal. What is Quick Pay Portal? It is an online cloud medical billing portal. The official website of this portal is www.quickpayportal.com. It is owned by Atena Health.
Atena Health is a company that is known to provide cloud-based health care services to the customers. As soon as they introduced this portal, it became very easy for all the people to pay their medical bills online. The customer has to do nothing, but just few clicks and the job is done.
In order to pay your medical bills with the help of this portal, you need to have a 15 digit code, post that you can avail all the features that this portal has to offer you. This is a code that is given by the hospital to all their patients at the time of their admission. This code is also known as the statement code or id access code.
How to login to Quickpayportal.com?
- You will have to first visit the official website of the portal, which is quickpayportal.com.
- After that, you are expected to enter your 15 digit statement code or id access code that has been given by the hospital to you.
- Login now.
- You now have access to the profile of the patient and along with it, you can also check details of all the bills that you have paid and also the details about the bills that are pending from your side.
- Once you know the pending bill amount, click on the pay button and you will now be able to pay the pending bill amount with the help of your credit/ debit cards.
Why should I use Quickpayportal?
This is a question that a lot of the customers have in their mind. We will tell you the advantages of using this portal below.
- The service is free. You have to pay zero amount.
- This service is available across a very large space.
- You can pay your bill at any time of the day, as per your convenience.
- You will get confirmation of all the activities that you do on the portal.
- You can pay all the amount at once, or can pay some of the amounts later, it all depends on you.
- The portal has all the details of your payment cycle along with the history of the patient.
Important points to remember before using the portal :
- Before you start using the portal, you need to have 15 digit quick pay code with you. This code will be given to you by the hospital. It is with the help of this code only that you will be able to find your billing details, history of the patient and can pay your bills online.
- In case your code does not work, it is advised that you cross check the code and make sure that it is of 15 digits and contact the customer care department of your hospital.
- In case of an emergency, you are advised to call 911.